Pages

13 July 2010

Some Changes

I know it's been far too long since my last post, and I'm not even sharing anything with you this time around. I'm a horrible blogger at the moment. I did want to let those of you still lurking around that there will be changes coming. I've got a great blog designer working on a new layout and design that will hopefully give me the kick in the butt that I need to start cooking again.

If I'm lucky, when I finally enter the second trimester, I'll actually like food again and be more willing to cook it as well as eat it (it sucks to not want to cook, but it's even worse to not want to eat). Soon and very soon, I'll be back with something fun and tasty.

4 comments:

Hungry For Living said...

Glad to hear your back! Just stopped by to let you know I left you a blog award on my blog!

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I look forward to know what's cooking.

Sharon's Mum Anne said...

Welcome back even if it's only an update - that's better than nothing. Look at the plus side in all of this - you'll only be gaining baby weight rather than Mum weight :-)

Why not turn your site into updating your fans with pregnancy news with maybe a little cooking thrown in for good measure as and when you feel like it?

Sharon's Mum Anne said...

Love your new heading (I'm not computer-literate so have no idea what the official terminology is)
but it's fun and bright.